Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2021/06/01 13:55:43 UTC

RESULT Re: [VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust 4.2.0

The vote passes
+1:  votes
+0: zero votes
1-: zero votes

Arrow RS 4.2.0 can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-rs-4.2.0

I have also published version 4.2.0 on crates.io:

https://crates.io/crates/arrow/4.2.0
https://crates.io/crates/arrow-flight/4.2.0
https://crates.io/crates/parquet/4.2.0
https://crates.io/crates/parquet_derive/4.2.0

Thank you all and see you (virtually) in a week

Andrew