Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by fadi qutaishat <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/02 21:20:35 UTC

Paginator transformer [a big need for help]

Hi all,

First of all my apologies for asking many questions
about the same problem, but I am really in a big need
for help.

I have used the paginator transformer on a test files
and it was perfectly appropriate to my problem which
was dividing the long HTML pages.

The pipeline was something like:
<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern= "next(*)">
…
…

When I followed the Next link I got in the address bar

Cocoon/next(1)
Cocoon/next(2)

Now, I want to try this transformer in my website, my
problem resides in the Next and Previous links, I need
always to assign parameters to these links for
example, the Next button should look like:

Cocoon/next(1)?id=1&name=fred&topic=… this should link
to first page
Cocoon/next(2)?id=1&name=fred&topic=… that should link
to second page
…
…

How can I tell the paginator transformer to accept
these parameters? Any help, ideas or different
techniques are really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Fadi