Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christopher Snow <sn...@coralms.com> on 2007/05/02 10:10:33 UTC

tender for building an ofbiz based risk management system

This should have probably gone to the "user" mailing list...

Re: looking for an ofbiz consultant [was: tender for building an ofbiz based risk management system]

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Chris (Snow),

Maybe someone responded in private. I sometimes do, for such posts.

You wanna go it together, Christopher? I hear you just got the new OFBiz training package. Wanna
get some returns for it?

I'm considering a full-time day job soon, so I might not have the luxury of going for freelance
stuff anymore. Perhaps if someone were to manage me, I can help out or get in on it somehow. Yes,
I like bosses who can manage stuff for me and leave me to do my mad science experiments. :) Don't
quite like to call the shots (and take the rap for calling them).

For starters, if someone will liaise with this Patrick Maher, ie meaning I don't have to, that'd
be great.

Jonathon

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
doing something like
1. Risk Management Approach
1.1 Overall Strategy
1.2 Roles Definition
2. Risk Assessment
2.1 Risk Identification
2.2 Risk Analysis
2.3 Risk Response Actions
3. Risk Monitoring and Control
3.1 Risk Tracking
3.2 Risk Reporting

is quite an undertaking.
1.1 and 1.2 are mostly adding to current entities with some extensions
the biggest ones is #2 - 2.3
3.1 and 3.2 will depend  on how granular you want the information.

I would imagine that those that do know Risk Management are probably busy
and those the recognize the size of the project don't have time to
commit to it.
You may need a team to do this.
In that case you need a project manager that understands Risk Management
and ofbiz.

Christopher Snow sent the following on 5/2/2007 3:33 AM:

Posted by Christopher Snow <sn...@coralms.com>.