Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/13 10:58:02 UTC

Build failure on sling trunk

Hi all,

When trying to build sling on a fresh new machine I ran into two
issues that most Sling developers probably won't see as their local
maven repo has the old snapshot builds:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.apache.sling.launchpad:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad:war:7-SNAPSHOT: Failure to
find org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.engine:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository,

later it also fails with:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project
org.apache.sling.testing.samples.integrationtests: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.testing.samples.integrationtests:jar:1.0.7-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.servlets.post:jar:2.3.3-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)

I've created SLING-3449 and attached a suggested patch to fix.

Cheers,

David

Re: Build failure on sling trunk

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks for reporting, David - should be fixed now

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler