Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ETANOIL <da...@etanoil.com> on 2007/03/23 16:47:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.2 together with OC4J standalone application server

The following module in Apache httpd.conf
"
<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8888/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8888/
</IfModule>
"
results in displaying the default 'Welcome to Oracle Containers for J2EE...'
either from my localhost or from the outside world.

However if I deploy a simple web application (webapp1) with an
index.html page
to the standalone OC4J and change the mod_proxy.c module like this,
"
<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8888/Application1-Project1-context-root
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8888/Application1-Project1-context-root
</IfModule>
"
the webapp1 can be seen on my localhost but *not* from the outside world.