Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Xia Zhao <zh...@cn.ibm.com> on 2011/11/11 19:12:30 UTC

Who knows Apache OO 3.4 Test Cases and Old Test Plan?

I am contributing to draft Apache OO 3.4 test plan and want help on old
3.4 test cases and test plan. Anyone know where I can get the old test
cases and old test plan? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Lily Zhao(赵遐)
QE Lead, Symphony
Email:zhaoxia@cn.ibm.com
Tel: 8610-82452706  Tieline: 9052706
IBM China Software Development Lab

*****If you are not part of solution, you are part of problem*****

Re: Who knows Apache OO 3.4 Test Cases and Old Test Plan?

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@cn.ibm.com>.
Is there any plan to migrate the manual test case from the disconnected
site to Apache?

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

IBM Lotus Symphony QE, FVT & Integration
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82454393  Notes ID: Ji Yan/China/IBM
Fax: 86-10-82451161  Email: yanji@cn.ibm.com
2/F, 28,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian
District Beijing P.R.China 100193

Posted by xia zhao <li...@gmail.com>.
2011/12/7 Andrea Pescetti <pe...@openoffice.org>

> On 15/11/2011 Peter Junge wrote:
>
>> Am 12.11.2011 20:14, schrieb Uwe Altmann:
>>
>>> Once there was
>>> http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:**8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_**
>>> index.cgi?tcm_config=newooo<http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_index.cgi?tcm_config=newooo>
>>> as a home of tcm (test case management) - there have been a lot of test
>>> cases for manual tests we used especially for L10n checks. Obviously,
>>> the site can been reached no longer. ...
>>>
>> I guess Andrew Rist should be able to answers that.
>>

> Yes, it would be very nice to get Oracle to include all the TCM test cases
> (that were assumed to be proprietary, even though in most cases they had
> been translated by the native-lang communities) in the SGA, or to provide
> them to the community in some form.
>
> The TCM platform itself can probably be replaced, but having the test
> cases database available would drastically reduce the effort needed for
> building a QA platform.

Yes, TCM platform can be replaced but it maybe another topic, we need know
if Apache can host the TCM server though I am planing using open source
case management tool for AOO testing.  Again, for the old test cases, who
knows if there are some legeal issues or not to migrate? Or we can get
these assets with free licenses?

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@openoffice.org>.

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
I guess Andrew Rist should be able to answers that.

Peter

Posted by Uwe Altmann <oo...@altsys.de>.
Hi