Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Asbell <ja...@i-2000.com> on 2001/06/12 04:09:24 UTC

Displaying data retrieved from a database

I was interested in how you all were displaying data retrieved from a database.  My notion is that in your Actions perform() method you will make calls and get results.  But where do you put the results?  Do I save the data to a bean which I pass in the request to a waiting Tag class on the page I will forward to, and have that Tag class iterate through the beans data? This means I have to make Tag classes to read in passed beans.

How are you all doing this in general.  I am very interested.

Jonathan