Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Gavin Mabie <kw...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 14:02:31 UTC

Receive Inventory for productTypeId SERVICE or AGGREGATEDSERV_CONF

Hi

Before I register a JIRA on this matter, let me first check with the
community whether it is an issue at all.  In OrderServices.java there is a
code block which seems to me a bit confusing . The code block (lines 1077 -
1124) contains an if statement checking if a product is of type "SERVICE"
or "AGGREGATEDSERV_CONF".  It is executed in the create order context. If
"true" it then runs the "receiveInventoryProduct" service.

I believe that there are two issues with this logic:
1. It does not distinguish between purchase/sales orders;
2. It does not make sense to receive inventory in the context of a SERVICE;

Is thus a bug?

Gavin

Re: Receive Inventory for productTypeId SERVICE or AGGREGATEDSERV_CONF

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Here you go, I can help more if you need http://ofbiz.markmail.org/thread/tzgqrufxncp32qh6 (a little sport is good)

Jacques