Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/13 21:37:23 UTC

Milestone: 40,000th Commit

We have surpassed our 40,000th commit in the main NuttX repository.

Many thanks to all of our past and present contributors who helped get
us this far over the years.

Here's to the next 40,000 commits!

Cheers,
Nathan

Re: Milestone: 40,000th Commit

Posted by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com>.
Cheers!

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Kudos guys!

Next month (Feb 17) the NuttX RTOS will become a 14 years old "teenager" !

$ git log --reverse

BR,

Alan