Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Floyd Nickson <fl...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/09 15:49:03 UTC

Fineract

Hello, I am running fineract using docker on a ubuntu server and now I want
it to be accessible via a browser. how do I do it.

Thanks

Re: Fineract

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020, 19:42 Floyd Nickson, <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I am running fineract using docker on a ubuntu server and now I
> want it to be accessible via a browser. how do I do it.

Are you just looking for https://github.com/openMF/community-app ?

If that's not what you meant, please elaborate.

BTW a contribution (PR) from anyone to integrate this UI with our Docker
Compose, so that it "just works" out of the box, would be hugely
appreciated! We do actually have the container already, see
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/3112, but someone still
needs to add it to
https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/develop/docker-compose.yml and have
it correctly configured.