Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2013/09/27 15:25:38 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1526891 - in /sling/trunk/contrib/extensions/startup-filter/src: main/java/org/apache/sling/startupfilter/impl/StartupFilterImpl.java test/java/org/apache/sling/startupfilter/impl/StartupFilterImplTest.java

Hi

Am 27.09.2013 um 15:16 schrieb <bd...@apache.org>:

> Author: bdelacretaz
> Date: Fri Sep 27 13:16:36 2013
> New Revision: 1526891

> Log:
> SLING-3119 - setup startup filter as a plain Filter instead of a Sling one. Contributed by Ben Peter, thanks!
>
> +
> +    private final String FRAMEWORK_PROP_MANAGER_ROOT = "felix.webconsole.manager.root";
> +    static final String DEFAULT_MANAGER_ROOT = "/system/console";
> +    private String managerRoot;

I would call this a generic exemption list of URL (prefixes) to ignore and not hook it to the web console

>             final Hashtable<String, Object> params = new Hashtable<String, Object>();
> +            params.put(Constants.SERVICE_RANKING, 0x9000); // run before RequestLoggerFilter (0x8000)
>             params.put("filter.scope", "REQUEST");
> -            params.put("filter.order", Integer.MIN_VALUE);
> +            params.put("pattern", "^(?!"+ managerRoot +")(.+)");

I fear using the pattern property with a regex is not portable and does not work in the upcoming Http Service spec which only supports Servlet API style patterns

Regards
Felix

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...I fear using the pattern property with a regex is not portable and does not work in the upcoming Http Service spec...

Ok, thanks for mentioning this, noted in SLING-3119 for now.

-Bertrand