Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jozsa Kristof <dy...@kami.vein.hu> on 2001/11/13 19:01:57 UTC

Generators.. was: Re: SV: What is Cocoon good for???

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 03:51:55PM -0800, Soren Neigaard wrote:
> Theres no doubt that you are right, and I could easily see that I was using
> Cocoon in a way it wasn't intended to used in, but I couldn't see what I
> should do :) I will look into Generators right away!

Hmmm Generators, hmmmmmm. So you guys say, if I want eg. to feed data from
EJBs, I should **NOT** use xsp pages to reach the EJBs, than rather write an
EJBOutputGenerator? Is that right?

Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide

Re: Generators.. was: Re: SV: What is Cocoon good for???

Posted by David Rosenstrauch <da...@dti.net>.
I don't know if that's the official "right way to do it".

It was just MHO that the most appropriate place to feed in XML was via a generator.

Maybe some other people (including some of the Cocoon developers) can shed some additional light on this.

DR