Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Shivam Sharma <28...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/10 10:37:36 UTC

Support for detached mode for Flink1.5 SQL Client

Hi All,

Is there any way to run Flink1.5 sql-client queries in detached mode?
Actually, we need to run multiple queries for different use cases and
sql-client shell will open by the user on-demand.

--
Shivam Sharma
Data Engineer @ Goibibo

Re: Support for detached mode for Flink1.5 SQL Client

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
The INSERT INTO [1] statement will allow to submit queries detached. So
your can close the client and let the Flink program do it's job sinking
into external systems.

Regards,
Timo

Posted by Rong Rong <wa...@gmail.com>.