Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2012/02/16 00:40:10 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Re: trouble getting cms content to work correctly

Modulo this particular bug affecting only your publication
requests, "massive" documentation commits merely require
some follow-through (to publication) as I've written about
today here:

http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#mass-change

So the regularity with which you do this won't present any
particular problems other than increasing the frequency of
the subsequent pain you needto endure to walk mass-changes
through to the live site.  Small changes will normally
induce small amounts of pain (modulo this particular bug).

HTH

>________________________________

 Joe Schaefer
 <jo...@yahoo.com>
 Prescott Nasser
 <ge...@hotmail.com>;
 "site-dev@apache.org"
 <si...@apache.org>

 nothing

 than a handful of seconds even for a 10GB site.  Of course the actual time

 coffee

 while things progress.