Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/20 14:14:01 UTC

hivemind problem missing service constructor

i got this hivemodule
		  <service-point
		    id="hibernateSession"
		    interface="org.hibernate.Session"/>

		  <service-point
		    id="hibernateSessionFactory"
		    interface="org.apache.hivemind.ServiceImplementationFactory"/>

		  <implementation service-id="hibernateSessionFactory">
		    <invoke-factory>
		      <construct
		     class="se.liu.studorg.blaskan.web.HibernateSessionFactory"
		        initialize-method="init"/>
		    </invoke-factory>
		  </implementation>

and yet I get this error:
Error: No module has contributed a service constructor for service
point se.liu.studorg.blaskan.web.hibernateSession.

the constructing service point is the hibernateSessionFactory.
I'm very new on hibernate

--
/ted

Re: hivemind problem missing service constructor

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.
I really can't figure out what is wrong here.. :(
I did some debugging and found out that the hibernateSession is
actually created, and the method setSession(...) in "BlaskanManager"
is invoked. So somewhere is there a session created but still I get
"Unable to construct service

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Ted Steen <ted.steen <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 		<service-point
> 		    id="hibernateSessionFactory"
interface="org.apache.hivemind.ServiceImplementationFactory"/>

> I get
> Unable to construct service
> se.liu.studorg.blaskan.web.hibernateSession: Error at
> context:/WEB-INF/hivemodule.xml, line 24, column 26: Parameters to
> service implementation factory hibernateSessionFactory contains no
> contributions but expects exactly one contribution.

Try:

<service-point
  id="hibernateSessionFactory"
  interface="org.apache.hivemind.ServiceImplementationFactory"
  parameters-occurs="none"/>

--
Author of a book for learning Tapestry (www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)

Re: hivemind problem missing service constructor

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.