Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjaya Karunasena <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/01 02:31:18 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Axis2 as TLP

I would also like to have Axis2 as a TLP project too. From the end user point
of view, the real container is Axis2. Other projects are parts/components,
which enhanced its capability. There is very little (or no some times) use
when you take these other components by itself without the core engine for
the web services developer.

Isn't it?

/Sanjaya