Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Michael Ludwig <mi...@gmx.de> on 2009/12/01 15:01:55 UTC

Re: How to achieve in xslt equivalent to xs:any in xerces

keshlam@us.ibm.com schrieb am 30.11.2009 um 11:46:31 (-0500):
> > Pretty sure XPath 1.0 [1] only allows foo:* wildcards (but not
> > *:foo).
>
> ... Right. Sorry; too much time working on 2.0 recently.

Does that mean Xalan's going 2.0?

--
Michael Ludwig

Re: How to achieve in xslt equivalent to xs:any in xerces

Posted by ke...@us.ibm.com.
> So it seems to mean a new XSLT 2.0 processor has been released about
> two weeks ago?
>
> http://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/rep_ca/1/897/ENUS209-391/ENUS209-391.PDF

Yes, though it's only available as part of the Websphere environment.

(Don't bother asking me whether it will be available through other
channels. I honestly don't know, and if I did I couldn't say so anyway.)

"... Three things see no end: A loop with exit code done wrong,
A semaphore untested, And the change that comes along. ..."
  -- "Threes" Rev 1.1 - Duane Elms / Leslie Fish (
http://www.ovff.org/pegasus/songs/threes-rev-11.html)

Re: How to achieve in xslt equivalent to xs:any in xerces

Posted by Michael Ludwig <mi...@gmx.de>.