Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Gerhard Austaller <ge...@tk.uni-linz.ac.at> on 2000/07/05 10:37:44 UTC

Schemas and NASSL

Hi

I have some questions concerning the NASSL spec (why they did
some things the way they did) and XML schemas into more details.
Where's the right maillist to ask this?

MfG
Gerhard

Gerhard Austaller
Email: gerhard@tk.uni-linz.ac.at

"A fire drill does not demand a fire" -
                               Bart Simpson (4F16 - Blackboard Quote)

Re: Schemas and NASSL

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Please send any questions / comments about NASSL to the authors
directly. If it has general applicability for service descriptions
in general, then please use the SOAP mailing list
(soap@discuss.develop.com).

NASSL is currently an IBM thing and not an Apache thing. The
space of service descriptions is not unified yet; there are
at least three languages around right now: SIDL, SDL and NASSL.

Sanjiva.

Re: Schemas and NASSL