Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Curt Gran <cu...@execpc.com> on 2000/02/29 01:52:35 UTC

A quickie about a path, help please...

Hi,

I need help with this error:

Where is this trying to access and what would be the procedure for creating
it?  I don't know the path it specifies as //./repository

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't create store repository: //./repository.
Make sure it's there or you have writing permissions.

Thanks so much.

Curt

Re: A quickie about a path, help please...

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Curt Gran wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need help with this error:
>
> Where is this trying to access and what would be the procedure for creating
> it?  I don't know the path it specifies as //./repository
>
> Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't create store repository: //./repository.
> Make sure it's there or you have writing permissions.

Try forcing an absolute path to a location you know the servlet engine
has read/write permissions.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.