Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au> on 2008/10/25 00:18:54 UTC

xbean-3.5-SNAPSHOT problem

Hi,

I am not able to build trunk due to xbean-3.5-SNAPSHOT being missing
from the apache.snapshots Maven repo: http://people.apache.org/repo/
m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/

Snapshots have been deployed to this repo on Oct 23rd. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Gianny

Re: xbean-3.5-SNAPSHOT problem

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Oct 24, 2008, at 3:18 PM, Gianny Damour wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not able to build trunk due to xbean-3.5-SNAPSHOT being missing
> from the apache.snapshots Maven repo: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/
>
> Snapshots have been deployed to this repo on Oct 23rd. Any ideas?

The timestamped versions from yesterday's deploy were breaking the
server startup.  I fixed the pom to use SNAPSHOTS only but my cleanup
must have wiped out more than I thought.  I'm redeploying xbean and
see the xbean-3.5-SNAPSHOT.pom now.

thanks
david jencks