Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ozgurerdogan <oz...@yesilbeyaz.com.tr> on 2019/02/11 18:33:27 UTC

Why whitelist and FROM_WSP_TRAIL rule confliting ?

I have added a domain to whitelist_from rules set. But mail from that domain
still being marked as spam. When I check header I see that;

[score: 0.0000]
 *  3.0 FROM_WSP_TRAIL Trailing whitespace before '>' in From header field
 *  1.5 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS Subject is all capitals *  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY:
 HTML included in message *  0.0 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_32 BODY: HTML: images with
 2800-3200 bytes of words *  0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has
 text/html MIME parts *  0.0 T_OBFU_PDF_ATTACH BODY: PDF attachment with
 generic MIME type *  1.4 MISSING_DATE Missing Date: header

So it the problem with FROM_WSP_TRAIL white spaces in from header? Normally
my rule for other whitelisted domains work fine.

--
Sent from: http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/SpamAssassin-Users-f3.html

Re: Why whitelist and FROM_WSP_TRAIL rule confliting ?

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:33:27 -0700 (MST)
ozgurerdogan wrote:

> I have added a domain to whitelist_from rules set. But mail from that
> domain still being marked as spam. When I check header I see that;

FROM_WSP_TRAIL is not relevant, the problem is that the whitelisting
didn't work. This is almost certainly your own fault, possibly you
didn't restart the relevant daemon (which may, or may not, be spamd) or
their is something wrong with the whitelisting entry.