Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2008/03/07 16:51:52 UTC

Struts.xml autoload

hi all

i have a problem here.

in freemarker case, i successfully make all the template in .jar

but when i try to put all the xml in jar, (the struts.xml,
struts-cimande.xml, struts-jobmerv.xml, which they are my action package)

i got that the jar is loaded first, and when i pust a struts-cimande.xml in
the WEB-INF/classes got problem

my idea is, i will make my struts-cimande.xml inside jar as default, but if
we have another struts-cimande.xml in the folder /WEB-INF, the system will
use the struts-cimande.xml from the /WEB-INF

any idea?

right now, i have to put the struts.xml in the WEB-INF/classes and this make
conflict with my default struts-cimande.xml that have been inside the jar

can he;p guys