Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com> on 2020/06/01 17:18:25 UTC

Re: 2.22.0 Release Update

I don't think https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10024
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10024> and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10025 should block the release
since they're not regressions, they're failures in a newly added test that
is misclassified.

Brian

Re: 2.22.0 Release Update

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.
Note that we also have https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10016 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10094, for another new test
failing on Portable Flink/Spark. Like BEAM-10024 and BEAM-10025 I'd happily
cherry-pick fixes for these since it makes verification easier, but I don't
think we should block the release for them.

Brian

Re: 2.22.0 Release Update

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.