Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kanstantsin Shautsou <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/15 12:37:08 UTC

help review/accept [MSHADE-182]

Hi, could somebody help with processing
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSHADE-182 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSHADE-182>
https://github.com/apache/maven-plugins/pull/79 <https://github.com/apache/maven-plugins/pull/79>

Bug exists for 1 year. Everything described in PR and issue.

Re: help review/accept [MSHADE-182]

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Already figured out the problem with Arnaud. The test must have profiles,
since (only?) MacOS6 has a classes.jar instead of tools.jar
MSHADE-182 already described that in its example, the IT was simplified a
bit too much.

thanks,
Robert

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.