Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ted To <te...@theo.to> on 2016/01/16 21:18:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache serving up default certificate for certain domains

Hi,

Up until roughly a week ago, my VPS web server was working properly.
>From what I can see, the only change is that nss, nss-tools, openssl and
gnutls were updated.  On Monday, Jan 11, I noticed that I was getting an
SSL error when running "svn up".  When trying to open the url in a web
browser, the page would not open but I could open it with w3m by
accepting the certificate -- I was directed to the default CentOS apache
start page.  The strange thing is that it only happens for a minority of
my domains/subdomains.

I am running Apache 2.4.6 on a Centos 7 box.

Any thoughts/suggestions for what could be going on here?

Thanks in advance!

Ted To

Re: [users@httpd] Apache serving up default certificate for certain domains

Posted by Ted To <te...@theo.to>.
Fixed it -- I commented out the <VirtualHost
_default_:443>...</VirtualHost> section of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf
and it is now working again.

Posted by Ted To <te...@theo.to>.

Posted by Ted To <te...@theo.to>.

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.