Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mohan R <mo...@leadge.in> on 2018/09/14 08:22:17 UTC

Inventory management in Apache

Dear Team

I tried using the demo application but I am unable to find the critical inventory management feature.

I used the below link

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/main?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y <https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ordermgr/control/main?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz&JavaScriptEnabled=Y>

Can you please help to get access to inventory module?

Cheers!!!
Mohan Ramaseshan
Founder Director
Leadge Business Services P Ltd
CFO Services. Financial Strategy. Consulting
M:+9198202 57139
linkedin.com/in/mohan-ramaseshan-327722a <http://linkedin.com/in/mohan-ramaseshan-327722a>

Re: Inventory management in Apache

Posted by Frank Herrman <f....@typify.com>.
Hi Mohan,

You might also be interested in the 'requirements' functionality. You can find this in the order manager application. Everytime the critical minimum limit of stock is reached when an order has been placed in the system, it will create a requirement for that product. From the suppliers tab in this requirements functionality you can create a purchase order with all requirements for products connected to that supplier.

Kind regards,

Frank

On [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

    Hi Mohan,

    Welcome to the OFBiz community.

    You can find inventory mgt functions in the 'facility' web-app of the
    product component. In the demo instance:
    https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/main

    Also each product sheet - in the 'catalog' web-app of the product component
    - has (some) inventory management features. See
    https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductInventoryItems?productId=GZ-2644&showAllFacilities=Y

    Best regards,

    Pierre Smits

    *Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
    since 2008*

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Mohan,

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Mohan,

your email has been moderated, please subscribe to the mailing list.

Please see https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/main
for the facility and inventory functionality.
Thanks,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de