Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by zshamrock <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/04 15:09:17 UTC

How I can be sure that Near cache works and configured properly

How I can be sure that Near cache works and configured properly? I could not
find anything related to the near cache neither in visor or vvm/mbeans.

Re: How I can be sure that Near cache works and configured properly

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
We are talking about near cache on client nodes? or both server and clients?
I think we could add smth. to visor cmd to collect info about near caches.
I will think a little and post my thoughts here a bit later.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Presently you can use CacheConfiguration.getNearCacheConfiguration() to
> see whether a near cache is configured on the node.
> There is no any stats that is available over Mbeans or visor cmd.
>
> *Alexey Kuznetsov*, Igniters, do we have any plans on this? Probably
> there is already a feature request created.
>
> —
> Denis
>
> On May 4, 2016, at 6:09 PM, zshamrock <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How I can be sure that Near cache works and configured properly? I could
> not
> find anything related to the near cache neither in visor or vvm/mbeans.

Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems
www.gridgain.com

Re: How I can be sure that Near cache works and configured properly

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,