Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schubi <st...@unibw.de> on 2009/08/11 14:01:27 UTC

ecommerce / CommonScreens.xml

Hi

I try to edit the webpage of the ecommerce.

I try to edit the webpage of the ecommerce.

first i copyed the ecommerce aplication to the hot-deploy and rename it to
fdick. I changed some links in the web.xml and commonscreens.xml to move
only in my new application.

Now I have a question to a line in the CommonScreens.xml

<set field="headerTemplateLocation"
from-field="layoutSettings.VT_HDR_TMPLT_LOC[0]"
default-value="component://fdick/webapp/ecommerce/includes/header.ftl"/>

can someone explain me the variable VT_HDR_TMPLT_LOC where can i find the
variable or change it? I only know that with this variable my aplication
jumps back to the ecommerce aplication and use the header.ftl from
ecommerce. but i want to use the header.ftl of my new application! if i set
manualy the value

<set field="headerTemplateLocation"
value="component://fdick/webapp/ecommerce/includes/header.ftl"/>

it still work that the header.ftl from my new application is used but then
the page dosn´t show the Featured products any more.

maybe someone can help me

Re: ecommerce / CommonScreens.xml

Posted by Yoke Power <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

   - As you mentioned yourself there is no relation between VT_HDR_TMPLT_LOC
   and the Featured Products Window
   - Featured products come from the Category with the category type
   Promotions. So look at the Catalog that you are viewing from the eCommerce
   module and verify if there is a Category for promotions configured

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
That is a visual theme setting. Look in the visual theme entities.

-Adrian