Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by 郑扬勇 <ya...@qq.com> on 2018/03/26 02:15:24 UTC

Propose adding maven archetypes in Java Chassis

Hi All:
   Although we had provide many samples to show how develop a microservice using chassis,I think we must provide some maven archetypes in order to help users start development quickly,including:

   1.business-service-pojo
     Archetype for create a common microservice using pojo provider.
   2.business-service-springmvc
     Archetype for create a common microservice using springmvc provider.
   3.business-service-with-spring-boot
     Archetype for create a common microservice using spring-boot-starter-provider.
   4.edge-service
     Archetype for create an edge microservice using servicecomb edge-core with a general router dispatcher.
   5.edge-service-with-zuul
     Archetype for create an edge microservice using spring cloud zuul.
   6.auth-service
     Archetype for create an auth microservice with a simple jwt(Json Web Token) authentication.

   After we publish these archetypes,uses can generate them by "mvn archetype:generate" and modify further.

 Regards
 yangyong.zheng

回复: Propose adding maven archetypes in Java Chassis

Posted by bismy <bi...@qq.com>.
Agreed. We can add a brief readme to each generated projects and write some user guides how to use archetypes.

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
@ yangyong.zheng,

Posted by 郑扬勇 <ya...@qq.com>.
Hi,
   Agree with willem,"copy and paste" always make troubles.

 Regards
yangyong.zheng

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi bismy,