Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/26 15:02:58 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Web Console 1.0.0

Once again with the correct subject.....

Hi all,

Thanks for all your votes. Here are the results:

  * Felix Meschberger (*)
  * Richard Hall (*)
  * Marcel Offermans (*)
  * Didier Donsez
  * Alin Dreghiciu
  * Stuart McCulloch (*)
  * Clement Escoffier
  * Karl Pauls (*)
  * Niklas Gustavsson
  * Carsten Ziegeler (*)

Thus we got 10 +1 votes (6 of which binding), no 0 and -1 votes. The
vote passes and I will proceed with uploading the release.

Regards
Felix