Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mervin Williams <mw...@innovasolutions.net> on 2003/03/03 18:15:37 UTC

Problems with Struts 1.1 RC 1

I am receiving 2 errors with the Struts 1.1 RC 1.  The errors are:

  (1) "Error #: 300: variable Globals not found in..." when compiling a
line of code in my Action class that reads, "DataSource dataSource =
(DataSource)servlet.getServletContext().getAttribute(Globals.DATA_SOURCE
_KEY);"

  (2) At runtime, a call to the ActionErrors isEmpty() method causes a
Servlet Exception.  For instance, in the call: "if(!errors.isEmpty())"

I have created a new Struts 1.1 JSP Tag Library and included it within
my WebApp project.  And I've copied all the Struts /lib folder to my
project's /lib folder.  Nonetheless, when I build the entire project I
continue to receive these errors.

Please help!

Mervin

RE: Problems with Struts 1.1 RC 1

Posted by p2 - apache <ap...@hotmail.com>.
Not sure if you should call errors!=null && !errors.isEmpty()

Regards,

PQ

"This Guy Thinks He Knows Everything"
"This Guy Thinks He Knows What He Is Doing"

Posted by Mervin Williams <mw...@innovasolutions.net>.

Posted by p2 - apache <ap...@hotmail.com>.