Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net> on 2001/03/31 05:16:50 UTC

New Jakarta-taglib mailer, for sending email

I just imported a new taglib contributed by Rich Catlett for
sending email.  It is full featured and in release form.
I'll post a vote asking for release of the mailer tag lib after
everyone has had a chance to review and comment.

Regards,

Glenn

Re: [VOTE] New Jakarta-taglib mailer, for sending email

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
+1

Craig

Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.