Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Kayla Harper <Ka...@mindsharepr.com> on 2018/02/28 00:30:24 UTC

CFP Inquiry

Hi there,

I understand that the CFP submission for your North American event requires that speakers verify themselves via Google, Github, or their Apache.org account. However, I was hoping that someone could send me any track information and submission details before I bring this opportunity to my client?

Thank you so much for the help!

Sincerely,
Kayla

Kayla Harper
Mindshare PR
650-209-5740
@kayla_rh
Connect with Mindshare PR on Twitter<https://twitter.com/mindsharepr>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/MindsharePR/>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mindshare-pr>

Re: CFP Inquiry

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
All submission information is on the CFP site at
http://apachecon.com/acna18/schedule.html

Submissions are welcome in any topic relating to Apache Software
Foundation projects, and open collaborative software development.

--Rich