Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anoop kumar V <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/27 04:49:27 UTC

Re: Does JavaFaces cause Tomcat webapp deployment Issues?

Is this "2005-6  MinWebapp3" the JavaFaces webapp?

Also does this appear as a folder under webapps, with a space in between?

Honestly I have not encountered having any problems running javafaces
with other apps under tomcat.

-Anoop

Thanks and best regards,
Anoop