Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org> on 2002/07/06 14:34:05 UTC

Doc gems for a volunteer!

Thanks to Jens Lorenz, we now have some useful email list snippets for
new docs. Jens took the time already to cull this content from recent
threads on cocoon-users and cocoon-dev. It just needs a little editing,
expansion, and structuring so we can incorporate it into FAQs or
How-Tos. Remember, you only need to create the first draft which can
then be posted for comments on the lists.

Any interested volunteers? If so, please contact me. And thanks again to
Jens!

-- Diana