Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/16 02:12:45 UTC

gump-commits in mailing lists archives

Hi,

I noticed that gump-commits is not on marc and on gmane.

Would it be OK that I contact these 2 sites to ask them to archive
gump-commits ?

mail-archives.a.o seems currently the only web site which is archiving
this list.

Regards,

Antoine

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that gump-commits is not on marc and on gmane.
>
> Would it be OK that I contact these 2 sites to ask them to archive
> gump-commits ?
>
> mail-archives.a.o seems currently the only web site which is archiving
> this list.

no problem for me.

--
Stefano.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that gump-commits is not on marc and on gmane.

I think most commit lists aren't, but there s one at
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/gump-commits/>

> Would it be OK that I contact these 2 sites to ask them to archive
> gump-commits ?

No problem.

Stefan