Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Pawel Eljasz <pe...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/06/11 18:07:30 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_perl compilation ?!?!?!

regards everybody
got my perl-5.10.0 compiled with prefix /test as well as apache
now, I'd think, simple mod_perl compilation, right?
/test/bin/perl Makefile.pl MP_APXS=/test/sbin/apxs
well, huh, works fine, no errors
module lands into apache's module folders, gets dynamically loaded into
apache, fine
but!! when I go to myhost/perl-status I get perl-5.8.8 which is my
distro's version
how come? had to guess - my mistake during perl compilation?
if yes - how to compile mod_perl without recompiling whole perl?
is there a tool that gives info/looks into module itself?
any help/suggestions greatly appreciated
cheers

http://new.mail.yahoo.com