Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> on 2002/02/25 21:54:16 UTC

How to get at ||

I see someone else posted this question last month without getting an
answer.

I would also like to know how to get at the annotation field and
specifically, the appinfo.  I need to associate some data in the schema with
an element so that my program can retrieve it.  The annotation element seems
to be the only way I can do this.  What I want is something like:

<xs:element name=person>
 <xs:annotation>
  <xs:appinfo>
    dll=parser  entry=person
  </xs:appinfo>
 </xs:annotation>
</xs:element>

Then my SAX handler can load the parser dll to handle the person element.

If anyone has any better suggestion please let me know.

Re: How to get at ||

Posted by Khaled Noaman <kn...@ca.ibm.com>.
Currently, the annotation information is not stored anywhere. We will add
it to our to do list.

Khaled