Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Zhenhua Guo <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/13 21:23:34 UTC

container "accel"

I am upgrading from shindig 1.1 beta5 to shindig 2.0.0. I found in the
config file "WEB-INF/classes/containers/default/container.js", a new
container named "accel" is added. I wonder what is the difference
between accel and default container.
Thanks!

Gerald

Re: container "accel"

Posted by Gagandeep singh <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can apply multiple rewriters to the http response.
This is currently made possible by specifying a list of rewirters to be
applied through
AccelResponseRewriterRegistry<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/rewrite/AccelResponseRewriterRegistry.java>.
AccelHandler<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/servlet/AccelHandler.java>goes
over the list of rewriters and chains the response through each
rewriter.
The actual rewriters to be used are specified in
RewriteModule<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/rewrite/RewriteModule.java>
[Take
a look at @Named("shindig.rewriters.accelerate")]

Re: container "accel"