Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/30 19:30:05 UTC

Re: Convention Plugin - "Unable to find a result type for extension [svn/]"

convention uses the extension to figure out the result type, so it is
getting confused and assuming that "svn" is a type. I think it is safe
to ignore any file that starts with "." as it will have no file name,
so no result could ever map to it (by convention at least). I fixed it
in trunk, Jira is down at the moment, I will create a ticket when it
comes back up.

thanks for reporting
musachy

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
boo :). I wrote a test and all with a file like ".xyz" and forgot about dirs.

musachy