Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2002/09/23 07:14:25 UTC

Re: [Proposal - Vote required] Issue tracking - Proceeding to implementation

> From: "Stephen Haberman" <st...@chase3000.com>
>
>> That's fine.  In the proposal I have indicated that the bugzilla issues will
>> be transferred manually.  I am seeking clarification from Stephen on the -1
>> he gave to the proposals regarding the use of the existing un-maintained
>> issues.apache.org/scarab instance by the OJB project.  Here is the relevant
>> text:
>
> Sounds good. I'll change my vote to a -0 as it should have been in the
> first place. You're right, it's the OJB guys' call.
>
>> If I can get a clear +1 from Stephen and John (and obviously no -1's from
>> elsewhere) I will kick this process off ASAP.
>
> Very nice. Thanks, Scott.
>
> - Stephen

As there are no -1 votes outstanding I will attempt to put this proposal
into action (which doesn't necessarily mean me doing all of the work as
varying levels of access are required to various systems).

The Scarab modules will be (make noise if you disagree - silence is
acceptance ;-):

Global
Global > Turbine
Global > Turbine > Turbine-2 > Source
Global > Turbine > Turbine-2 > Documentation
Global > Turbine > Turbine-3 > Source
Global > Turbine > Turbine-3 > Documentation
Global > Turbine > Turbine Site
Global > Turbine > Fulcrum > Source
Global > Turbine > Fulcrum > Documentation
Global > Turbine > TDK > Source
Global > Turbine > TDK > Documentation
Global > JCS > Source
Global > JCS > Documentation

For Torque do we want:
  Global > Turbine > Torque > Source
  Global > Turbine > Torque > Documentation
or
  Global > Torque > Source
  Global > Torque > Documentation
We can move the existing "Global > Torque" module to one of the above.

Stephen: Can you please either create these or let me know how I might gain
the necessary access to do it myself?

Once they are up I will work on the other tasks in the proposal.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

RE: [Proposal - Vote required] Issue tracking - Proceeding toimplementation

Posted by Stephen Haberman <st...@chase3000.com>.
> Jon said something like "can't we at least get b11?".  I think
> scarab.werken.com is b10.

The "b10" on werken is actually everything in b11 plus a few extra
things, I think. I mentioned it to John McNally when Jon first made the
b11 comment and John said it was just a version number thing, all of the
b11 functionality is there.

- Stephen

Re: [Proposal - Vote required] Issue tracking - Proceeding to implementation

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: James Taylor <jt...@4lane.com>
>
> Does the scarab we will be using allow issues to be moved between
> projects? When I've used it in the past I've found it difficult to
> maintain a fine grained project heir like this since people invariably
> file issues in the wrong place. I think Jon mentioned that that might be
> fixed (that or changing an issue's type...)

It appears that it is possible to copy an issue to a different module using
the "Copy this issue" button at the top of the Issue detail pages.

Posted by James Taylor <jt...@4lane.com>.
> Global
> Global > Turbine
> Global > Turbine > Turbine-2 > Source
> Global > Turbine > Turbine-2 > Documentation
> Global > Turbine > Turbine-3 > Source
> Global > Turbine > Turbine-3 > Documentation
> Global > Turbine > Turbine Site
> Global > Turbine > Fulcrum > Source
> Global > Turbine > Fulcrum > Documentation
> Global > Turbine > TDK > Source
> Global > Turbine > TDK > Documentation
> Global > JCS > Source
> Global > JCS > Documentation