Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2009/04/23 09:17:13 UTC

ServiceMix Exec snapshot

Hi all,

A first usable version of ServiceMix Exec is available in the trunk.

I have written a first wiki page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/servicemix-exec

Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards
JB

Re: ServiceMix Exec snapshot

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for your feedback Guillaume.

I close the Exec JIRA tasks and open two others for CDATA in output and
error stream.

Thanks again :)
Regards
JB