Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net> on 2016/01/19 02:00:49 UTC

3.4.8 release

Hi,

I'd like to prepare an RC for 3.4.8 soonish (hopefully, this week). For
now, this is the only blocker I can see:

ZOOKEEPER-2355: Ephemeral node is never deleted if follower fails while
reading the proposal packet

Given the magnitude of that bug, I think it should go out with this
release.

Any other JIRA that should be included?

-rgs

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
On 29 January 2016 at 10:23, Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> wrote:

> Give me until the end of today to have a look at ZK-2247. Rakesh has put
> the effort to prepare the patch, so I'd like to consider it. If it is not
> ready, then let's push it to 3.4.9. Does it sound good, Raul?

Yeah that's reasonable. I actually won't be able to cut an RC until Sunday,
so we have the whole weekend for that patch get more reviews :-) Thanks
Flavio!

-rgs

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
Ok - lets punt them to 3.4.9 then.

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
Ok - lets punt them to 3.4.9 then.

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
Hi,

Re: 3.4.8 release

Posted by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net>.
Hi,

RE: 3.4.8 release

Posted by "Talluri, Chandra" <Ch...@FMR.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for the updates.

When can we expect 3.4.8?
What are the plans for 3.5.*  stable version release?

-Thanks

Posted by "Talluri, Chandra" <Ch...@FMR.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for the updates.

When can we expect 3.4.8?