Posted to users@camel.apache.org by /U <um...@comcast.net> on 2010/02/02 20:15:34 UTC

Re: Groovy support stable in 1.3.0?

the same issue is seen on 2.1.0 as well. With the dependency
camel.script ver 2.1.0 added, a route with groovy filter fails
to instantiate with the error

  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No script engine could be created for:
groovy

Env: JDK 1.6,Camel 2.1.0

do I need to include any other jars for jsr223 groovy support.

/U

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
What kind of JDK are you using?
Here are the links[1][2][3] of groovy unit test.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-script/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/builder/script/GroovyScriptRouteTest.java
[2]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-script/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/builder/script/example/GroovyFilterTest.java
[3]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-script/src/test/resources/org/apache/camel/builder/script/example/groovyFilter.xml

Willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Add camel-groovy as well as dep. and check its unit test.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:54 PM, /U <um...@comcast.net> wrote:

> unfortunately, with both groovy engine, groovy-all and camel-script,
> my routes with groovy filter still yield the same error:
>   "No script engine could be created: groovy"
>
>     <from uri="jms:queue:foo"/>
>               <choice>
>                 <when>
>                 <groovy>request.lineItems.grep({ it > 50 })</groovy>
>                    <to uri="file:///C:/tmp/Senior.txt" />
>                 </when>
>          //...
>
> Dependencies:
>     <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
>     <artifactId>camel-script</artifactId>
>      <version>2.1</version>
>
>     <groupId>com.sun.script</groupId>
>     <artifactId>groovy-engine</artifactId>
>     <version>20080611</version>
>
>     <groupId>org.codehaus.groovy</groupId>
>     <artifactId>groovy-all</artifactId>
>     <version>1.7.0</version>
>
> am i missing s.th?
>
> can you plz point me to camel unit test cases using groovy routes.
>
> /U
>

> willem.jiang wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Here is the repo url
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo
>>
>> Willem
>>
>> /U wrote:
>>> many thanks for your help. I thought groovy engine was in the camel
>>> packages.
>>> can you tell me which maven repo has groovy-engine artifact.
>>>
>>> many thanx!

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/