Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/11 08:44:55 UTC

What is going to happen to netbeans.org site?

Hi there,

With the move to Apache, I was wondering what is going to happen to all the
content hosted at https://netbeans.org/?

I am especially wondering about all the wiki pages for NB platform
development (http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeansDeveloperFAQ) and therefore
if one should continue to publish/enhance info on the wiki.

Will all this content move to netbeans.apache.org eventually? Nothing on
this site yet.

Best regards,

Jean-Marc

Re: What is going to happen to netbeans.org site?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+Transition

End of the page above, take a look at the third donation's planned content.

Gj

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.