Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Ravindra Patil <Ra...@tietoevry.com> on 2022/03/08 16:36:13 UTC

Issue with Airflow UI

Hello,

For some reason , I am unable to get the Airflow UI , it was working, then I try to install Rabbit MQ and Celery, in that process I think I have modified few version so flask and other packages.
Can you please let me know what could have caused this issue. Any pointers will be of great help. Currently I have Airflow 2.2.4 and Flask 1.1.0.

Thanks
Ravi

Re: Issue with Airflow UI

Posted by Daniel Standish <da...@astronomer.io>.
When installing airflow or other packages you should reference the
published constraints file for your python version.  See here:
https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/stable/installation/installing-from-pypi.html#installation-tools

Consider also using the official docker image.