Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2013/10/15 20:36:51 UTC

ng-branch, commits and release

Hi,

There hasn't been a lot of discussion regarding the ng-branch. Maybe
misinterpreting silence as consent I assumed we would agree that:

- We will have the last 0.X release soon (I assumed "Summer 13" to refer to
the one in the northern hemisphere) from trunk
- After that commongs-ng will become the new trunk
- The modules that are still actively developed are moved to ng

As a consequences of this the commits to trunk should be limited to what
really should be part of the next release. However there have been lots of
commits (almost all from Rupert) into the trunk branch. Some of the
commits, like today's issue and patch to provide a Sesame based entityhub
model for sesame definitively sound like new features than like pre-release
polishing.

With rules, ontologymanager, reasoning, having been added during the last
weeks (thanks Enrico) the ng-branch is quite complete.

How shall we proceed?

Cheers,
Reto

Re: ng-branch, commits and release

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Ok, that give me an incentive to port the integration test by friday.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.

--