Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Shawn <ja...@koyuru.com> on 2006/03/07 02:15:48 UTC

require login to view pages

Hello,

I'm upgrading to 2.1 and want to require a login [not say by a
registered user to post but by anyone] to see the site.

I've had a look at
http://www.javalobby.org/articles/acegisecurity/part1.jsp

and wonder if that is how I can do it.

I don't need ssl but just the authentication that used to be BASIC
container managed.

Any suggestions on how to do this.  I haven't been able to find anything
in the wiki or installation guides on this.

Shawn

Re: require login to view pages

Posted by wrast <wi...@agilocity.com>.
I really need this same capability so I sure hope someone will chime in on
how to do this. It seems to me that adding an optional password when
creating the blog or editing an existing weblog's settings would be just
what the doctor ordered here. I'm willing to hack at the code in order to
get something together with acegi, but I'd much rather see this feature
added to roller proper.
Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.