Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/23 15:53:47 UTC

How To Reach XSLTReponseWriter of Solr from a Client?

Is there any way to reach Solr's XSLTReponseWriter from Solrj or with any
generic way?

I mean that: XSLTReponseWriter is a nice feature however it is not good to
expose Solr to the outside. So I interact to Solr over my custom API. My
custom API responsible for validation and other pre-processing steps. I
would want to reach XSLTResponseWriter's response from my custom API.

I know that I can use something like HTTPComponent if I get the list of
live servers but SolrServer interface does not let it. What do you suggest?

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI