Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/01/18 17:34:23 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "DocumentProcessing" by TommasoTeofili

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "DocumentProcessing" page has been changed by TommasoTeofili.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DocumentProcessing?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

   * A: Not yet

   * Q: How is this related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2129?
-  * A: SOLR-2129 is an UpdateProcessor for UIMA. Here we're talking about improving the whole UpdateProcessor framework, either by replacing it or enhancing the existing.
+  * A: SOLR-2129 is an UpdateProcessor for UIMA (see [[http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrUIMA|SolrUIMA]]). Here we're talking about improving the whole UpdateProcessor framework, either by replacing it or enhancing the existing.

   * Q: (Your question here)
   * A: